This is FlyConnect Virtual's new online regulation! Here, you can review our VA's updated information, policies and procedures.
This REGULATION is provided by FLYCONNNECT LINHAS AÉREAS VIRTUAL for free.
Our mission at FlyConnect Virtual is to provide your pilots with the most accurate and realistic experience possible.
Any questions regarding this document and any other VA regulations, please contact us via the official email ([email protected]).
ENTRANCE TO VA (REQUIREMENTS)
- You must be at least 16 years old on the date of registration;
- Experience in the aircraft present in the company fleet;
- Have at least 5 hours of flight time on any simulation network;
- These requirements will be verified as soon as the pilot has made his
registration, being the completion of the ID/VID of the IVAO and VATSIM
After being accepted at FLYCONNECT LINHAS AÉREAS VIRTUAL, the captain must report to the VA WhatsApp group (available in the
Pilot Admission confirmation e-mail);
TRANSFER OF HOURS
- Virtual Airline of your choice - 150 hours
- IVAO/VATSIM Network 100 hours
- Pilots must submit the profile with airline/network data.
- New pilots will have thirty (30) days from the date of recruitment to request a transfer of hours.
Below is the Career Plan (Patents) of the CONNECT LINHAS AÉREAS VIRTUAL:
- International Airport Guararapes – Gilberto Freyre – Recife/PE (SBRF)
- International Airport Professor Urbano Ernesto Stumpf – S. J. dos Campos/SP (SBSJ)
- International Airport Eduardo Gomes – Manaus/AM (SBEG)
- The program for registration of flights performed by VA is SMARTCARS;
- The system can be found in downloads at DOV "Operational Center";
- Flights are automatically approved by the FOQA system.
- Accelerating or reducing the simulation rate during flights by FLY CONNECT VIRTUAL AIR LINES is strictly forbidden;
- The pilot is obliged to make at least 1 flight within 60 days. Non-compliance with this item results in automatic inactivation of registration;
- Only aircraft that are part of the FLY CONNECT VIRTUAL AIR LINES fleet are allowed to use, if using different aircraft the flight will be rejected
- Only flights made with Livery from Connect will be accepted for such aircraft;
- National and International flights with touch above -700fpm will be rejected.
- Flights with G-force up to 2 will be accepted, above 2 up to 2.5 will go for analysis and above 2.5 will be rejected.
- When there is a failure of SmartCARS, Internet, simulator, or nature phenomena (cross wind, wind scissors, short term weather update, etc.), they must make an occurrence report (PIREP Manual) to validate the flight;
- The Commander has an obligation to know the aircraft he's flying;
- As for the CI (Cost Index), FLY CONNECT recommends the configuration according to the following table:
Elaborated and Reviewed by:
Last edition: Paulo H Caetano – 02/06/2020